The College of Business at the University of South Florida
Sarasota-Manatee provides a high quality, diverse learning environment for
business students at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The College
strives to prepare students to become ethical decision makers and business
and community leaders. The College faculty maintains a balanced emphasis on
quality teaching, scholarly pursuits and service activities to benefit the
community it serves.
The USF College of Business will be a Learning Community:
- To enable faculty, staff, and students to participate in an intellectually challenging, caring, and stimulating environment.
- Promote Educational Excellence and Extend the Frontiers of Knowledge.
- To respond to the changing needs of our constituencies, and perform at the forefront of business education.
- Prepare Students Through Critical Inquiry and Creative Thought.
- To exercise leadership in business and society.
- To become the honors college for undergraduate business education in the state university system.
- We Value an Involved Sharing Community.
- We value a shared decision-making environment, teamwork, and collaboration among faculty, staff, and students.
- Characterized by Mutual Respect, Trust, Ethical Behavior, Enthusiasm, and Fun.
- We value the contributions of each individual and our relationships with each other.
- Dedicated to Lifelong Learning.
- We value learning and intellectual inquisitiveness throughout one's life, and Making Substantive Contributions to Knowledge.
- We value the creating of knowledge and its dissemination to
students, business, the academic community, and society.
The College of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, a national and world-wide accrediting association. Please click on the AACSB seal where ever you see it on our web site for more information about AACSB.
USF SARASOTA-MANATEE'S COLLEGE OF BUSINESS PROVIDES ITS STUDENTS WITH THE VISION THEY NEED TO CREATE A FOUNDATION FOR A RICH FUTURE IN ACCOUNTING, GENERAL BUSINESS, FINANCE, GLOBAL BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, AND MARKETING.