Level 1 & 2 Internship/Practicum Permit Request
- Submitting a permit is the first step in ensuring a placement in an area school for a Level I or II Internship.
- Please review internship prerequisites before submitting this form.
- Students who want to be considered for placement in schools should complete this form by March 31, 2014.
- It is the student's responsibility to be aware of and follow the University Guidelines.
- The College of Education uses the information on this form in making your internship placement and communicating with you about your placement. Please be accurate and follow correct formats in filling in this permit.
In order to facilitate placement in the schools in a timely manner, permits granted to students to register for elementary education internships will expire at 5pm on the May 1st (for Fall) or December 1st (for Spring) following issuance of the permit (or, if on a weekend/USF holiday, the following business day.) Any student who has not registered by that time for the internship course will not be placed in the schools.
Student Contact Information: